• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hola..

Reaction score
Its been awhile since I have posted here but I thought I would drop in and say hello. I have not had a lot of chances to ride my bike the past few months but thats starting to change, being busy busy busy sucks sometimes... :-( I hope to see some of you on a ride some day soon!

Busy can be good. Especially if you get paid by the hour. On the other hand, that even gets old after a while.

Howdy Blake!!

:tab I was beginning to think you fell of the edge of the world! Still got the R6? Or did you sell/trade it on something else. Last I saw you were fighting with the battery acid damage issues. What's the news?

:tab I hope you can make it up for some of our group rides this Spring. Also, there is the Tuesday night bike nights at the Taco Cabana over in your neck of the woods. Typically it is 8:00pm until whenever. They'd dropped off a little since it started getting real cold but I expect it to pick back up in March.

:tab Now don't go running off and getting lost again. Keep in touch!

Adios,

Well, working a lot is a good thing like you said but its officially getting old... I plan to tag along on some group rides once the weather starts to be nice to us again :mad:

The damage to my bike stopped finally, I changed the battery and thats pretty much where I left it. No bike shop wanted to help and I have been too busy to go anywhere else with it :-( As long as the damage doesn't continue I will be ok with it for now. I don't plan on selling her unless the 05 R6 looks like the 04 R1, if thats the case then mine will be up for sale. Thats the only way I will sell her, otherwise she just loves me too much (maybe its the other way around, who knows) :-D I will keep in touch, and you will see me on a group ride once the weather is warm!

Back