• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hey from Splendora

gillt

Reaction score
Hello and thanks for the nice site ! I have been lurking for a couple weeks now. Have been riding two wheels for about twenty years now. Recently quit the sport bike scene and joined the Sport Touring with the purchase of a new Connie 14. Ive been without a bike for 3 years after going down on my last sport bike. I'm really enjoying riding and looking forward to some long hauls. ( when work permits ) I have done some 300 to 400 mile rides with the new bike and have already got 3100 miles on her in around a months time. Anyway i look forward to meeting and riding with you folks.

Welcome to the site. Before long you will hear from those that say post a picture of the ride so I thought I'd do it for them.

You will have to come over to Montgomery for one of the Thursday night Meet & Greets.

Welcome to the site, you will meet lots of fine people here.
Also, you have a pretty good motorcross park in Splendora.

I'll have to do the pictures later , the computer at the house died and the new one has not come in yet. I ride the Montgomery area quite a bit, mostly by my self , it would be fun to join a group sometime. I have really found that the thrill of riding is not so much how fast you can get around a curve but how much of your surroundings you soak in.

Back