• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Prayers for the family of Rick "Rjudge" Judge

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Howdy,

:tab Some of you may already know, but Rick passed away last year from heart related issues. He was fairly active in dual sport riding events the last few years and was a member of several different forums. He and his wife, Sally, had attended Roll The Bones together as well. I believe he attended a few of the East Texas rides too.

:tab Please pray for Sally and their daughter. They are still struggling with the loss of Rick and need encouragement. If you rode with Rick and happen to have any stories or pictures to share, please feel free to do so.

Thanks.

I think I remember riding with Rick about 4 years ago to Llano on a Texas Adventure sponsored ride. Did he ride a 800GS?

Prayers and thoughts for the family. I know it must be very sad and difficult losing someone so quickly to heart disease.

RB

Yeah, that is him Fred. I saw several ride reports that mention him, in particular one of the RTB events where he helped out someone that was having trouble with their bike.

Back