• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: April 8TH meet n greet n eat with A side of ride

Gonna be pretty chilly in the mornin Drew
Any chance of moovin lunch back justa bit...say 12-1230
I dont think therell be any big crowds besides us. I dont hafta ride very far so not necessarily askin for us locals...
But other folks comin from farther might benefit from a later leaving time

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

SNIP

The weather/temp is the only question left. We're about 90% sure to be there

I dont think therell be any big crowds besides us. I dont hafta ride very far so not necessarily askin for us locals...
But other folks comin from farther might benefit from a later leaving time

I bet we will still be there at noon to 12:30.:eat: It is a small place so show up when you can. Burgers cooked to order and fries to die for. So any of you out of town riders noon would still be great. I am shooting for 11ish, so I can visit,so many great TWT members but only so much time. Come early stay late.:rider:

Last edited:
Weather shows 45° at 10am....not as much wind as today... giving folks 2 hrs ta get there by noon.... Better...not warm mind you....but better

If the prognosticators prove to be pessimistic about cold temps overnite.... well then...thats jus an invitation ta leave earlier as orig planned

Last edited:
Weather shows 45° at 10am....not as much wind as today... giving folks 2 hrs ta get there by noon.... Better...not warm mind you....but better

If the prognosticators prove to be pessimistic about cold temps overnite.... well then...thats jus an invitation ta leave earlier as orig planned

If it gets too cold for anyone feel free to drive on over and join in. I am trying to ride mine Sunday fight constant pains/aches in same arm as last time this year.:giveup:

We be wise weenies

Freeze your boys if ya wanna

Ack-shoe-lee, looks like it'd be a nice ride home...

Thanks Drew,
Nice M&E. A good turn out. I enjoyed the food and neat location.

I was an igit! .... 20° warmer out west....
Should have suffered a bit of the cold for the nice temps & sun after lunch on the bike....but..oh well
I do like Shortys tho....great place...in the middle of noplace

Another nice crossroads eating option added to the list. Thanks KP! The search for bluebonnets east of IH35 was hit or miss but mainly a miss though there was lots of green everywhere. I ended up with 330 miles for the day and was back home at 4:00. Glad to see the large turnout given the cold weather.

Thank you KP for a great location. Wish the weather was a touch warmer, but hey.....

I still think...for this area at least...the greatest concentration of bluebonnets (& other flowers) has been right around Gatesville...mabe more east of than west...
Wish some of yall couldve ridden the area with me....

But theres always next weekend...

Thanks Drew. It was a good meet and a great ride. I enjoy the cold more than the heat. I'm definitely coming back to Shorty's again.

You all are welcome. Glad so many folks showed up for it. Had 25 show and that was fantastic considering how chilly it was.

Man such beautiful motorcycles everywhere Sunday. Was 44 degrees most of the way there. Took the scenic way back with Carl then he split off to head back towards Granger. Such big portions I was not able to finish all my food.

Back