• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

Dave, I’m glad it wasn’t worse than it was. I am really thankful you were not on the bike.
I go for female. When that lady rear ended my trailer at 65 mph on I35 she didnt stop either. Well not until the smoke started pouring from under her hood and off of the right front tire.:eek2:

Dave, I’m glad it wasn’t worse than it was. I am really thankful you were not on the bike.

I go for female. When that lady rear ended my trailer at 65 mph on I35 she didnt stop either. Well not until the smoke started pouring from under her hood and off of the right front tire.:eek2:

#metoo

Whacking a deer while on the motorcycle wouldn’t have turned out so well. Perhaps “Carl” has some suggestions for avoiding deer on the motorcycle.

I struck the deer pretty good. Her fur was still there. (I say her because only a woman could have handled that much pain and still run away [emoji3]). You can see it tonight at the restaurant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be there tonight.

Sounds like Dahveed may have a story to share. :popcorn:

See y'all there.

#metoo

Whacking a deer while on the motorcycle wouldn’t have turned out so well. Perhaps “Carl” has some suggestions for avoiding deer on the motorcycle.

I struck the deer pretty good. Her fur was still there. (I say her because only a woman could have handled that much pain and still run away [emoji3]). You can see it tonight at the restaurant.

Eek! I’m not sure I can advise on avoiding.....I sure didn’t avoid.

Glad you’re ok!!!

Eek! I’m not sure I can advise on avoiding.....I sure didn’t avoid.

Glad you’re ok!!!

We missed you last night. Even saved a seat at the table in case you were running late.

First piece of advice, if you're gonna hit anything, hit something small. Pick a deer over your standard sized cow, for example. :sun:

Sorry I missed that story, glad you are ok to tell it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We missed you last night. Even saved a seat at the table in case you were running late.

First piece of advice, if you're gonna hit anything, hit something small. Pick a deer over your standard sized cow, for example. :sun:

Yeah, sorry. I planned on it but had to bail. Next week!

Sorry I missed that story, glad you are ok to tell it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not much to tell, deer ran out in front of the 4Runner and got whacked. No damage to the 4Runner. I'm sure the deer was sore, but she ran off. Left a little fur on the front bumper. Would have been a different story on the bike though.

Even though my JOB prevents me from attending, a new place to consider is the Bullfrog grill on Azle Ave. over in Lake Worth.. Great burgers and BBQ. also bike parking in front and a big patio.. Its in an old DQ..

How about Torchy Tacos tonight? The new one in N. Arlington at Collins/I30.

Calendar is free but I will be caging on my way home from the office. One of these days, I will ride the Stripple out.

I was going to stay home and eat healthy food. But torchies sounds so much better.

My fender eliminator kit and rear rack came in for the Grom, so I’m going to stay home and get rid of that hideous rear fender.

My fender eliminator kit and rear rack came in for the Grom, so I’m going to stay home and get rid of that hideous rear fender.

So will we get to see it on Friday night? That fender is really large for such a little bike. :eek2:

So will we get to see it on Friday night? That fender is really large for such a little bike. :eek2:

That fender is big for any bike. Not to mention ugly. Supposed to rain Friday, so may have to wait to see it.

Dang, sorry I missed this one. Right near me and I have wanted to try Torchys for a long time.

Instead, I mowed the back yard...fun. But I treated myself to a short few laps around the yard on my trials bike. I just need to put in a trials course; logs and pallets and rocks?

I think you missed a good night. GailCallsMeCarl, talked quite a bit about her trials bike tonight, including practicing in the back yard.

I think you missed a good night. GailCallsMeCarl, talked quite a bit about her trials bike tonight, including practicing in the back yard.

Cool, maybe I'll get with her for some tips and pointers. Maybe even set up a little trials course to play on in my backyard.

Back