• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ace, Florida Panhandle

Reaction score
Hello all,
I just finished a ride with a bunch of you folks down into (and out of) Mexico. i was invited on the ride by a long time friend SSimplify.
Retiring from the military has opened up my schedule a bit so now i tried to ride as much as i can, anywhere i can. I currently have 5 bikes for a range of anything i like to do. KTM 500 is my weapon of choice for the shear fun and "do anything" capabilities. A KLR, VStrom, Harley Heritage softail and FZ8 round out the stable.
I enjoy riding in the dirt, rocks, woods and mountains....(of course i need to travel to get those :-) way more than anything else on 2 wheels. Dual sport riding has lead me to meet some of the most wonderful people on earth. The group I ride with over here are great. On ADVrider they are the "Pensacola Area Riders" or the PAR. If any of you are headed thru these parts, let us know and we can take care of you like your group did for me!! Hope to ride with you all again soon.

Good to see you on the site. Look forward to riding with you again soon.

Hi Ace! Welcome and great to meet you down in Jalpan!

Back