• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Austin - looking to ride?

Reaction score
Howdy,

I am new to this forum, and enjoy all sorts of motorcycles. I was in to antique american bikes for a long time, and a couple years ago was bit by the Buell bug. I plan on doing some adventure riding on my 08 KLR 650 too.

Cheers,
Patrice, Austin TX

This is my twin Brother on a ULY during our annual "Thrill in the Hills" event.

This is me on my 2001 S3 at "Thrills in the Hills"

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Michelle, I look foward to getting to know some folks via this forum.
My wife is a new rider, she took her riders edge course, and has a Ducati 620 Monster. I hope to have her taking a road trip in the near future.
Cheers, Patrice

Alot of rides are posted on this site. I ride every weekend when I am home (also during the week when able) and you are welcome to join us to see if you like our little group. Always looking for local riders to join us. We do keep the groups small usually no more than 6 but we always have a great time. Usually consist of a morning ride, lunch, afternoon ride ending up where we started. Ill PM the times and locations for the next ride once its set if you like. We have new riders, intermediate and advanced guys so its good mix to teach and learn. Never any pressure as we all ride our own ride using the PACE method and I am glad to say we have never had a rider go down or get left behind.

Back