• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Hurst

HFD405

Reaction score
I am the proud owner of an 03 1K. I am glad to hear there are others in the DFW area that ride stroms. Look forward to meeting and riding with ya'll.

:welcome: HFD

There are a bunch of 'Strom riders as well as just anything else you can imagine. The Tarrant County group meets on Tuesday nights every week. Tonight was at Freebirds near Hulen Mall. It changes every week, so if you have a favorite spot in HEB, then suggest away & maybe we'll all decide to go there. Also, ice cream at the Burger Box on Glenview & Booth-Callaway on Friday nights. Check the "Upcoming Rides...Events" section.

Oh, an you just missed 14 'Stroms and 15 other bikes in Glen Rose last Saturday for BBQ. However, it was a cold ride in the morning...
cold.gif

Hope to see you sometime. :rider: :eat: :rider:

Welcome to the collective... :borg: er... TWT... :wave:

Me and my Strom (K7 wee) are right down the road in Richland Hills. PM me sometime for a ride together.

Back