• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I'm the new guy

Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Skrobarcek
just wanted to stop in and say howdy. been riding for a while now with a good friend Art Harbison from Austin, and he said I should check ya'll out. well since you're gonna be in my back yard on the 29th, I thought it only right to let ya'll know that there are at least a couple of locals present when ya get here. anything I can maybe help ya out with between now and then ... just gimme a shout, I'd be glad to help if I can.

born and bred here in south Texas and been riding for 31 years. on my 4th bike now, an '06 Road Star Silverado full dress. drive a big truck to pay my bills and have a great family to boot. pushing 50 years old now and try to get as many miles in on my bike as i can. thinking about buying one more before i retire but that's another story.

looking forward to meeting ya'll over in Ingleside.

Kelly Skrobarcek
Sierra IV

Attachments

• Sierra IV 016.jpg
    Sierra IV 016.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 82
Ahh, somebody local. :clap:

Welcome to the site. Beautiful bike by the way, and I'll see you in Ingleside at the Pie Run. :rider: :eat:

Welcome. Sweet scooter.

Back