• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Corinth

Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Davis
Hi from Corinth. I have an 06 KTM 525 EXC (plated) for DS riding and an 05 FZ-1 for the street. I have been friends with Goat Trail Green for a number of years and look forward to meeting more friends and doing more DS riding.

Kewl... another dirty! Welcome to the site :wave:

Hi from Corinth. I have an 06 KTM 525 EXC (plated) for DS riding and an 05 FZ-1 for the street. I have been friends with Goat Trail Green for a number of years and look forward to meeting more friends and doing more DS riding.

Corinth eh? My wife has a sister in south Denton and a niece in Corinth. We get down that way a few times a year, maybe we'll run into you some time.

Welcome to TWT :rider:

Welcome to the site! I lived in Corinth for 13 years (from 1985 - 1998) and served on city council for 2 terms. It's a good town, growing like gangbusters. I still have some good friends up there.

This site has lots of good information about bikes, rides, and "off topic" topics.

Back