• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

08 KLR650 in Corpus

Reaction score
Finally introducing myself after lurking for awhile, and after picking up my used 2008 KLR 650 this week. Currently stationed in Corpus Christi.

Attachments

• Dwight the Dual Sport 001.jpg
    Dwight the Dual Sport 001.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 97
Finally introducing myself after lurking for awhile, and after picking up my used 2008 KLR 650 this week. Currently stationed in Corpus Christi.
Gorgeous bike! I KNOW you're going to love that one.

Welcome to the site!:welcome:

Another rider trying the KLR! :clap: There's a growing number of us out here. Do you plan on keeping it clean or are you going to do some DS (Dirty Stuff, or Dark Side) riding?

There are some that try to see how much mud we can accumulate on these things before washing them!

Welcome to the site!

Let me try this again. Yesterday or so, I saw your intro and thought I would post a link to the Pie Run coming up in Ingleside. Well I copied the link and posted a reply. As I am browsing through my posts a few minutes ago, I look at my reply and after I copied it, I posted it in the wrong thread!

Oh well, first mistake I ever made.

http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25452

Back