• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Canadian Invasion

Reaction score
Hey all,

Recently relocated from Calgary down to Missouri City. Proud owner of a couple of Aprilias.

A regular on the Aprilia Forum and looking for some people to ride with. Always up for a ride some evening or on the weekend.

:pirate: Mike

Welcome to Texas. I am from Taber(near Lethbridge) originaly. Been in Texas since 1991. You are here just in time for the heat! I live in Missouri city also, in Sienna Plantation. This is a good group to ride with.

:tab You must be the reinforcement wave... There are a bunch that have already preceded you ;-) Calgary-Yogi is somewhere down there in the Houston metromess... Welcome to Texas and to the site! You are here just in time for the heat and humidity to start getting fun ;-)

I'm in Sienna as well.

I went to school at Sam back in the day, so I'm sort of used to the heat. Beats shovelling the white stuff. They got 20cm yesterday.

Never heard of Missouri City, TX but welcome.

A Canadian on an Italian Bike in TX???? Oh the horror....

Missouri City is a suburb of Houston. I always enjoy when I am getting ready to out for a ride and I talk to my father and he is going out to shovel snow! Of course in the summer he is enjoying a nice cool, evening and I am still sweating at 10:00pm! Glad to have another rider in Sienna. I seems like there are quite a few riders out there.

Come on out to our Monday night coffee meet at Java Daves on #6

I'm an expat from Ontario and we have a nother guy from Calgary via Scotland

We can trade Tim Horton stories and gang up on Squeeky

http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26075
Oh and I hope you brought some extra "U"'s - I've used all mine up fixing incorrectly spelt 'merican words

I'll have to take a pass on tonight, but count me in for next week.

I know, after colour, armour and humour we need to work on centre, litre and cheques. :doh: :rofl:

I'm also a Newbie... and I'm also Canadian (originally from Hamilton).

It's good to see our master plan of taking over the world is coming along as we expected. Soon you Americans will quake before the might of our maple syrup and our strong beers, nooo dooot aboot it... muuwwwaahahahahahahahaaaa... err, uhh, nevermind.

Two Aprilia's here ( Mille R & Tuono ) in West Houston, PM me your email
and I will add you to our ride list. ( I ride DS and off road a lot also )
We have a regular Tuesday night Euro bike night thats been going on for
about 5 years off Eldridge & Memorial area also. We take 3-4 long weekend
trips a year ( Arkansas in 2 weeks ) , regular weekend day rides, and keep things stirred up over in the Hill country:
http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26620&highlight=bmw

We already have one Canuck in the bunch but he needs a friend eh.....

-

I'm also a Newbie... and I'm also Canadian (originally from Hamilton).

It's good to see our master plan of taking over the world is coming along as we expected. Soon you Americans will quake before the might of our maple syrup and our strong beers, nooo dooot aboot it... muuwwwaahahahahahahahaaaa... err, uhh, nevermind.

:rofl: :rofl: I get it!!

I happen to know what a double double at Timmy's is..

Welcome to the site. The guy from Calgary comes down here and I am in Calgary right now...on business. How about that!?

Enjoying the snow and going to ski in Sunshine this weekend. I'll tell you what...Morgan's was a sad place on Tuesday when the Flames lost. The owner was happy as he always wears his San Jose jersey. The saving grace of the night was Broken Toyz after the game. Fun stuff. My kinda place.:sun:

Welcome to the site. The guy from Calgary comes down here and I am in Calgary right now...on business. How about that!?

Enjoying the snow and going to ski in Sunshine this weekend. I'll tell you what...Morgan's was a sad place on Tuesday when the Flames lost. The owner was happy as he always wears his San Jose jersey. The saving grace of the night was Broken Toyz after the game. Fun stuff. My kinda place.:sun:

I watched that game on Hockey Night in Canada (I have ExpressVu down here). It sucked. I was hoping for a Calgary/Montreal final.

So now I want the Habs over the Flyers. I want Detroit over Colorado. I want the Pens over the the Rangers, and Dallas of San Jose. I'd love to see a Montreal/Detroit final... an "Original 6" playoff would be good, although a Flyers/Penguins final would be good too, just because they are bitter rivals.

I watched that game on Hockey Night in Canada (I have ExpressVu down here). It sucked. I was hoping for a Calgary/Montreal final.

So now I want the Habs over the Flyers. I want Detroit over Colorado. I want the Pens over the the Rangers, and Dallas of San Jose. I'd love to see a Montreal/Detroit final... an "Original 6" playoff would be good, although a Flyers/Penguins final would be good too, just because they are bitter rivals.

How in the world did you get ExpressVu down here?

One more (Calgary via Vancouver) canuck here.. North end of Dallas though. I have a buddy from Calgary in south east Houston. Too much of a wimp to haul his Ninja down here and too happy with his company truck and a/c to care.

Y'all learn to speak 'merican God knows it ain't English. Let's not even start on the spelling.

I have bben trying to figure out how ham became canadian bacon as well. Bacon is bacon.

Back