• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

new TWTs - father and son

wayner

Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Ross
Hello everyone. I've been lurking here for a while, but finally got a bike a few weeks ago, so figured I can't get away without an introduction any longer.

My name's Wayne, I live in Dallas, and I now ride an '06 Honda VTX 1800C. My son Kevin rides also. His bike is a '05 Suzuki GS500F. He and I took the MSF course back in February, and have been excited to finally be on 2 wheels. :rider: :rider:

Look forward to learning more here, meeting up with folks, and doing some riding together.

Welcome to the site!! There are a ton of great people on here to get together with and do some riding.

Welcome aboard, I am a newbie here myself. But the information and friendships to be made are priceless.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Enjoy the father/son riding while you can. I miss the rides with my Dad. He's no longer able to ride. Those were good times.

Back