• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New from Los Angeles

Reaction score
Hi Guys! WOW what a thread and site. I was getting a little bored over at Maximum Suzuki so I started seaching around and here I am. Don't get me wrong, Max-Suk is an incredible site, just nothing really jumping right now over there. Anyways...I am a 39 yr old. who is going back to school to change careers. Was in construction, but the constaint FLOOD of illigals from down south has completely ruined my career and this city,(state/country). :angryfire so now that I am living like a broke student, I can't drive my big truck around to commute. So now I have the perfect excuse to get back on two wheels. I have not rode street for over ten years. Rode Desert for awhile until one of our freindly illegals stole my bike.:rant: (found out later from police after only the frame was recovered). Sooooo, after all the great infor from sites like Max-Suk and others, I am **** BENT for BANDIT!!!:eat:
I will be able to purchase one later this year. In the meantime, I get my "fix" by hanging out on sites like this or fantasy shop on every aftermarket place I find. I think the local Suz dealer thinks I just come in for the free coffee and donuts:eat3:
Well, enough rambling, just wanted to intro myself and let you know you have a new lifelong friend here. Looking forward to great disscusion and hopefully meet up with some of you out this way for some riding when I finaly pull the trigger.:rider: :rider: :sun:
God Bless You and America!
ps -why is the word h e l l being blocked? since when are words that are in the Bible considered bad or in the same class as the other four letter words out there???

ps -why is the word **** being blocked? since when are words that are in the Bible considered bad or in the same class as the other four letter words out there???

:welcome: to the site!

Regarding the above comment, please familiarize yourself with the forum rules before proceeding any further, particularly the one prohibiting users from spelling around the language filter. Things are done a little differently around here, but you'll get used to it quickly. Nice to meet you.

Welcome, LABandit. You'll find that this is one of the cleanest sites around and we like it that way.

Since things are so cruddy in Kalifornia, why not pull up stakes and move to a more reasonable state? I left in '91 and haven't had to go back for any reason so far. Life has been good. :mrgreen:

Im in the middle of getting my degree, then off to chiropractor school, (one of the top colleges is right here in LA. so I'm kinda stuck for 5 more years. I surf too, so right now, LA is one of the very few places close to the ocean I can affford to live on a starving student budget. I WILL be moving after I get my licence to practic. So in the meantime, I'm here. When God gives you lemmons...make lemonaid!!!

Hey Bandit!:welcome:

You don't have to tell US about the illegals! In fact, I live in Montgomery County, which according to state reports is the most illegal-alien friendly county in the state! IT SUCKS!!!!

But all that aside...glad to have you! My pal, who posted above, is planning a trip to Arizona this time next year & has invited us to join him. Maybe we'll be able to meet up with you then! And feel free to come on down to Texas when you have some time off from school! There are tons of Texans on this forum & we're all a friendly bunch...even if you ARE from the "Left Coast"!!:rofl:

Last edited:
Thanks! I really appreciate that! I was just reading your thread. Was going to chip in some soothing words, but everyone hear has said everything already...awesome buch of people on this site! I am glad you are not badly injured. Just take your time and enjoy the ride. Everthing will work out...just listen to the advise you recieve here and you'll enjoy riding for a lifetime. Nothing good comes easy or cheap.
Take care now and get back on the saddle!:thumb: :rider:

Thanks! I really appreciate that! I was just reading your thread. Was going to chip in some soothing words, PLEASE! Feel free to add some sweet words of encouragement! It makes me feel totally warm & fuzzy! Corinne LIKE warm & fuzzy!!!;-) but everyone hear has said everything already...awesome buch of people on this site! I am glad you are not badly injured. Just take your time and enjoy the ride. Everthing will work out...just listen to the advise you recieve here and you'll enjoy riding for a lifetime. Nothing good comes easy or cheap.I can most definitely attest to that: obviously it hasn't been easy...& cheap? $12000 for my bike...TOTALLY not cheap! :rofl:
Take care now and get back on the saddle!:thumb: :rider:
Yup..did my first bit today, & will do some more this evening before the sun goes down! Thanx!
Corinne

:welcome:

Glad to have you! Sounds like you have an exciting new career ahead of you. :thumb:

Now about that Bandit. You suuuuure you didn't mean V-Strom? :trust: :borg:

Welcome to the site! :wave:

:tab I spent a few years in the LA metro mess. Lived in Encino and commuted the 101 everyday into downtown. Then lived in Santa Monica for a year and commuted I-10 to down town. Santa Monica was MUCH better. I spent a LOT of time down at 3rd Street Promenade and on the SM Pier. Graduated from Law School and high tailed it back to Texas ;-) What part of town are you in?

ps -why is the word h e l l being blocked? since when are words that are in the Bible considered bad or in the same class as the other four letter words out there???

:tab It is because that word is RARELY used in the appropriate context ;-)

Glad to meet you Tourmeister! Right now I live near Centinela and 90 Marina frwy. It's considered LA. Border of Culver City. I am enrolled at Santa Monica College right now taking care of my general units, then on to Cleveland Chiropractic, (I may change). I am looking for some Bandit riders out here to ask questions and ride, (when I get the bike). This site is really something! Might have to consider Texas as one of my 'move to' places after I graduate.
Thanks for the warm welcome, my kind of hospitality.:thumb:

Glad to meet you Tourmeister! Right now I live near Centinela and 90 Marina frwy. It's considered LA. Border of Culver City. I am enrolled at Santa Monica College right now taking care of my general units, then on to Cleveland Chiropractic, (I may change). I am looking for some Bandit riders out here to ask questions and ride, (when I get the bike). This site is really something! Might have to consider Texas as one of my 'move to' places after I graduate.
Thanks for the warm welcome, my kind of hospitality.:thumb:

yeah!!! Texas!!! welcome to the site.

Have you ever been to Texas? once you move here, it'll be required that you drive a F150, carry a handgun, and say "y'all".

Welcome to our little corner.

Regarding Texas:

Nothing to see here. Move along. Nothing to see here. Please return to your homes. Move along now. Nothing to see here.

:lol2:

Welcome to our little corner.

Regarding Texas:

Nothing to see here. Move along. Nothing to see here. Please return to your homes. Move along now. Nothing to see here.

:lol2:

don't listen to him... it's a lie. we have cattle and oil fields and some d@mn good steaks, and better mexican food than California and even Mexico.:eat: :eat: :eat:

"I work with many illegals, and after overhearing their plans for the U. S. of A. I believe anyone that welcomes them should be shot as a traitor. The rising tide of illegals is nothing less than economic warfare and they should be treated like any other invading army, i. e., met at the border with Abrahms, Warthogs, and Apaches."

don't get me going...:biggun: :patriot:

Back