• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

hello from neches texas

Reaction score
joined the forum a couple of weeks ago. i live near neches texasbut will be moving to longview in the next couple of weeks. will be starting a new job there. i just got my bike the end of feb this year(08). its2000 honda shadow 1100 cc spirit. i am enjoying it very much. new to street riding , i had a bike in 2005 at which time time i took the safety course and got my license. sold it which was a mistke but now im back riding again. i am looking forward to meeting some other riders out there and riding with a group and also finding a group that meets on a regular basis. if anyone knows of one close to longview i would like to hear about it. thanks adrian mcelroy

Welcome to the site! :wave:

The East Texas Meet & Greet rotates among various locations. Just be sure to check the thread in the Upcoming Rides/Trips/Events forum for details on the when and where.

Welcome, Adrian. (It's so hard not to do a Rocky imitation with that name!) Good to have you.There are several of us in the Longview/Kilgore area. At least four, if you'll reach as far as Overton.
The east texas subset of TWTexans get together for shaking, howdying, visiting and eating on the second Thursday of each month. (In June we're at Taco El Conquistador in Bullard) I look forward to meeting up with you there.
Good luck with the new job and congrats on the new ride.

Welcome! I just bought a 2001 Shadow Spirit 1100. I love mine. You'll love yours, too, I bet.

Back