• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello From East Texas!

muser3

Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Last Name
South
Hi Y'all,
I just found this forum and it looks like a great place to hang out. Since retiring four years I have been riding almost daily in the beautiful piney woods. My main ride is a BMW R1100RSL and then there's the trio of oldies: 1977 Honda Gl1000 Standard Goldwing,(restored), 1980 BMW R100RT and the most recent, a 1982 Suzuki GS1100EZ which is almost finished.
I love to ride and wrench and talk about old bikes as well as the new ones. Nearing my 69th birthday, I realize that I'd better make good use of the present, and am looking forward to a ride with my two sons from Irving and Weatherford, OK. We will ride the Palo Duro Canyon, then go south into the "Big Country" seeing Buffalo Gap and visiting family in that area. We like to camp out in state parks, but this trip is pretty short so we'll be staying in motels. My wife and I live on Lake Fork in Wood County.
I'm looking forward to meeting those who frequent this forum.
Lee

Welcome Lee; I'm also big fan of the boxer engine models. Try to make East Texas Meet and Greet, or the monthly pie runs. Lots of good folk here.

Welcome, Lee. We don't get many Yantii here. We'll look forward to seeing you at an East Texas shake-and-howdy. In fact we've got one coming up Thursday evening down near Center... See the upcoming rides thread.

Thanks for the welcomes. I hadn't realized that I was a Yantus already. I do look forward to meeting and socializing, and will keep up with the upcoming rides thread.
Lee :sun:

Back