• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

L’AVVENTURA

JT

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
J
Last Name
T
http://www.waltsiegl.com/the-adventure/ :drool:

Shot-08_064.jpg

How many more years do I have to work to pay for one? His website is awesome, but I think it's one of those "if you have to ask, you can't afford it".

I wouldn't mind that Bol D'Oro though ....

Dave

Well... you know... if money were no object... :doh:

It is nice looking. I'd love to take it for a spin!

I am guessing 4 to 6 KLR's to buy.

With everything hand made would you want drop it and break anything?

I am thinking its a Starbucks bike.

I am guessing 4 to 6 KLR's to buy.

With everything hand made would you want drop it and break anything?

I am thinking its a Starbucks bike.

Yeah Starbucks bike there ain't even enough room for the milk crate mod :rofl:

I bet it's pretty far north of 6 KLRs. But for what we do, I'm sure it's worth it if the money were available. Gives us something to work towards though, which is what I've been telling myself every since new Corvettes cost six grand and I couldn't afford one. Still can't but maybe someday.

I bet it's pretty far north of 6 KLRs. But for what we do, I'm sure it's worth it if the money were available. Gives us something to work towards though, which is what I've been telling myself every since new Corvettes cost six grand and I couldn't afford one. Still can't but maybe someday.
MSRP on a KLR is currently a tad under 7K.

Luggage racks? That's what chase trucks are for. :mrgreen:

Back