• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Harvest Classic Rally Luckenbach - Oct 20th & 21st, 2017

Thank you Phil for the info.
Brewer 90 ( Joel ) has a buddy coming down from OK for the Classic and wants to ride the Three Sisters. So after departing rally on Sunday, we Ride the Sisters and stay the night in Leakey ( that's the plan Stan :-)

TWT guys, name a time and place for a meet-n-greet at the rally.

Great idea - I just don't know when I will be there other than Friday at 4 for the 100cc run. We are camping at Jellystone RV park.

Seems like a TWT booth might bring in a whole new chapter of TWTer's.

11am Saturday by the post office, west side (dirt parking lot side)?

11am Saturday by the post office, west side (dirt parking lot side)?

Gonna be a lot of people there about that time.
West side closer to the Hondo bust or farther out in the park lot by the historical marker?
I'll have a hard time getting there by 11 but I wannna be "in"... It should be a straight shot across the road from the entry gate/ticket booth so I'll look for TWT peeps.
:clap:

Historical Marker. Just trying to pick a spot. I'll be the guy with a camera and camera bag. :-) Maybe I'll remember to where a TWT shirt.

see you there, but first a little camping and fishing trip to lake Corpus Christi (Mathis) for some crappie then a few days camped on the beach on the Island. Sometimes I wish I still had a job....so I could call in sick. Dang, I'm down to 10 weeks of vacation left this year.

??

Ill be there saturday. Caging it cuz the furkids insisted they want to go. [emoji6] Any pointers on best parking.

They will have a big parking area on the north side of Luckenbach. It is a big field.

Let's go to Luckenbach Texas... The wife and I are heading out of Arlington this morning, see you there!

We saw the start of the race. There a couple of hours today.
We've been at the KOA since Thursday. Plan on eating breakfast with Sander in the morning then heading over.

had a wonderful turn -out for the meet at Harvest Classic. I got to meet Woodbutcher and he got to meet Me. WE were there for the home team.

Should have read this thread earlier. Was visiting my daughter in Round Rock, so we went out there yesterday. Would have enjoyed introducing myself to some of the forum members. Maybe next time..

Did go to Hutto Texan Cafe last night. Had a piece of “Elvis” pie. Wow! Think I now understand why you guys do Pie Runs :eat:

had a wonderful turn -out for the meet at Harvest Classic. I got to meet Woodbutcher and he got to meet Me. WE were there for the home team.

After I visited with you, I got a PM from D-man and we wandered around together. Ran into Yeeha Stephen and introduced myself. Then we saw JT and Gina (Spirit at Bay) and then Bryan (dualsportvet?). And finally Andy, who's screen name I can't remember. Apparently DaveC was out there too and we missed him.

So there were a few of us there.

Well I did want to meet you guys but got a call to meet my daughter in Kerrville for lunch. The plan was to attend the show and to ride Saturday afternoon but a buddy and TWTer needed a rescue so I took the trailer to him and when it was done, the raffle and event was over.

We did get several rides from Friday morning through Saturday and I will try to post some pics. But the highlight was the tiddler run. Wish it was longer but some of those bikes were working pretty hard. 125 were in the ride, and the long distance winner rode there from San Marcos on and 80s Honda Elite 80 IIRC. Dude said he went about 30 the entire way.

Sorry we didn't run into guys Rusty. I saw JT there, as well as Peter (Euromedic). Also met RickMillerTX who was wearing a TW Texan ball cap. :thumb:

I (Joe) was there with the Clear Lake group; Jeff (jmn), Rob (Rydah), Jesus (Kromy67), Anthony (Anthony Barnett) & Tom (LTCTPU). We tried to do our part to represent TWTexans.

Strategically arrived in time to miss nearly everyone. D'OH! A good visit that I hope I will repeat except for the missing folks part!

Last edited:
Back