• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

sbs brake pad shims

Reaction score
I'm gonna put these on my 07 1250s and was wondering if any others have used this product on their bandit? I've used these on an 07 S50 and they really quieted the brakes. thanks, Gary.

I'm gonna put these on my 07 1250s and was wondering if any others have used this product on their bandit? I've used these on an 07 S50 and they really quieted the brakes. thanks, Gary.

I've never had any noise issues from the calipers on my 07 1250S.

I've never had any noise issues from the calipers on my 07 1250S.

Ditto here. Been using the Double H pads ever since the stockers worn down. Don't remember the miles offhand but think it was in the 15 to 20,000 range. Would have to go in the shop and look at the log book.

thanks for the response guys. flushed the front and rear brakes today, can't say the front feels any stronger, will take it for a test ride later. :rider:

Also EBCs here and NO noise! But I did use the fancy brake gel on the back of the pads out of habit! ;)

Back