• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Kelly's Pond Rescue $$$

there's about 50lb of mud on the wheels :lol2:

Stuck in the Mudddd Rides Again !

It took a while to un-mudd my TTR but its definitely back and the ride is smoothhh. Unclogged all of the mud and ordered some Shinko 700 tires front and back. I'm not looking to get into the snotty stuff anymore. Added a Cycleracks bike rack and cleaned all of the black plasticote off of the wheels. The original Dunlop 606 or what ever it was took a hacksaw and whole lot of elbow grease to get off. Now its an old mans dream for quick tours and chores. Strapped my fishin bag and rod to it and made the local lake. Came home with fish hook in my jeans and barely able to get off without removing jeans :lol2:. Anyway many thanks to all who helped with my bike rescue. I'm sticking to the roads and light trails now.

TTR250redux.jpg

Rusty

Back