• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Looking for Small riding jacket for my 10yr old son

Reaction score
I am looking for a small riding jacket for my 10 yr old son. can be used, not looking to pay a lot, he willl out grow it in a few months. I am willing to trade if anyone is looking for any XL red jackets. I have a variety. Even have a Buell Jacket that I could trade.......

You might try NewEnough.
I would think the small ladies jacket would fit a 10 year old.
Just don't tell. :)

I've seen some nice looking ladies textile alpinestars jackets in XS that weren't too bad on my 9 yr old girls. Found them at a Cyclegear

I just bought a Field Sheer womens XS for my 9yr old son. Fits him pretty good. The shop that I got it from has a white one also. It was ordered in wrong and I think they said they will let it go for there cost which I believe is 75$ but don't quote me on that. There number is 903-561-8596 If yall come to an agreement, I would be happy to deliver it if we are going on the same ride some time if that would help. If you have any more questions on it send me a PM.

oops, the shop is Mammoth Motorsports in Tyler, good people

+1 with the XS ladies jacket. I bought my son a Fieldsheer jacket at Honda of Houston two weeks ago, he's 10. It's a little long on the sleeves but it has velcro fastners that keep it from covering half his hands. I think the jacket was around $90. Be careful that you don't get him one of those female formed jackets, if you know what I mean. :rofl: Good luck.

Back