• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD

Goforth

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
SOLD

Awesome DR200 in Yellow. Bought this a few months ago from fellow TWTEX member to introduce my girlfriend and son to motorcycles. Bike did the job and now ready for a new owner.

The DR200 runs great and is a blast to ride! Since purchased I changed oil and filter, added a RAM mount and battery tender connector.

Has under 1000 miles and ready to go. I would keep it for the fun, but already have a garage with 3 other bikes and parts from my '67 land cruiser project.

Charles

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 161
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 153
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 168
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 141
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Re: 2003 Suzuki DR200SE

No joke I sent your craigslist ad to a buddy earlier today. His wife nixed sadly :/

What you see on it is what you get. I don’t plan to pull anything off. That said, I don’t see any special rack installed. Looks like factory grab rails to me- similar to what I removed on my xt250.

What you see on it is what you get. I don’t plan to pull anything off. That said, I don’t see any special rack installed. Looks like factory grab rails to me- similar to what I removed on my xt250.

Believe he’s referring to the hitch hauler on the land cruiser.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edit Sup-ten covered it at same time..

I believe blupupher may be asking if the Moto tote type hauler goes with it.

Great little bike. GLWS.

Gotcha, question was clarified. No, hitch carrier is not included.

Back