• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

After a short hiatus I'm backon two wheels!

Reaction score
Back during the Nixon administration my brother and I had a Honda Dream and latter a Bultaco 250. I remember enjoying them, but when I went into the service I left them behind. I've had the itch more or less the whole time since.

Today I gave in and purchased a nice 2004 Ninja 250, and I just got off of it after driving my first 50 miles.

It was a blast, my face is sore from grinning. :rider:

Next stop is to order the handle bar risers, find a tank bag, and ride it some more! Not necessarily in that order.

I've been lurking a while, and found this forum a very positive resource. Thanks everyone.

Jim Howard

Last edited:
Welcome to the site Jim,

And welcome back to the wonderful world of bikes...In the JFK days I had a 150 Dream, then a 250 scrambler, then a 305 Dream...Honda was what was available back then...I think you will find they are makin them better these days allowing for more performance and greater durabilty. Be care getting back into it. Might consider taking a MSC in your area...

Welcome to the site Jim,

And welcome back to the wonderful world of bikes...In the JFK days I had a 150 Dream, then a 250 scrambler, then a 305 Dream...Honda was what was available back then...I think you will find they are makin them better these days allowing for more performance and greater durabilty. Be care getting back into it. Might consider taking a MSC in your area...

I took the MSF course from Total Rider in Austin last month (Recommended).

I'm old enough to have a strong sense of my own mortality.

thanks

WElcome to the asylum and back into the addiction:rider: :twitch: :flip:

Back