• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Just signed up in The Woodlands

Reaction score
First Name
Wolfgang
Last Name
Sander
Hi,

I ride a BMW K1200LT and have been on www.bmwlt.com for a long time.
I am looking forward to get a lot of Texas specific information here.

+3... on the :welcome: neighbor. Join us on a Pie Run.

Greetings from the "Spring, south of Tomball, just outside Houston, close to Cypress" area!

Hi,

I ride a BMW K1200LT and have been on www.bmwlt.com for a long time.
I am looking forward to get a lot of Texas specific information here.

Welcome fellow BMW rider!

What kind of "Texas specific information" are you looking for?

I live in Montgomery, which means I go to The Woodlands to do all my shopping! So, "hey neighbor"! (sorta)

Like places to ride to, events, places to shop for bike stuff...that kind of thing..

As you know, The Woodlands BMW closed last month, so for service you'll have to go south to Gulf Coast BMW. For bike stuff, chicagobmw.com has the best prices on everything you want for bike. They usually ship quickly & if you opt to call them rather than order on line, you won't be put on "hold" for more than a minute or two.

As far as shopping...well...just look around your own neighborhood! The Market Street is really great, the mall of course, & there's no end to the variety of restaurants in your own back yard!

I'm still learning about all the rides, but as was already stated here, the Thursday night "bike night" is a great way to meet lots of your fellow riders & discuss upcoming events.

And, oh yeah: Welcome friend!
Corinne:rider:

Back