• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy from Lubbock

Reaction score
I have been lurking for some time, and thought I'd get in on the forums. When I graduated from college, (many years ago) after getting married and employed, I finally was able to afford a MC. First had a Honda 350, and then a KZ 400. Wife wouldn't ride so I gave it up and spent more time playing golf. Bought a GS650 in 82, but sold it as I decided it was best for the sake of my new son that I stay alive. Kids finally grew up, gave up golf, and decided to try MC's again and am loving it.

Bought a Honda ST1300 two years ago and have 15,000 miles and several trips under my belt. Plan to do more exploring of Texas this year.

LZ. Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum! I met my wife in Lubbock, so it's a pretty good place. Her whole family is out there, picking New Mexico out of their teeth this time of year.

Welcome. I was in Lubbock last Saturday......

Back