• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Time for a new mascot?

dbdolan

Inactive Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Dolan
Tourmeister, Dbdolan, Desmo, and Beemin were heading up to Clarksville, Arkansas for some dual sport fun when we had to throw Dillo/TWiT=TWILLO to the side of the road. That dang old armadillo was stinking up the truck so we had to pitch him. The flies were getting to bad and he was getting a little gamey.:lol2:
Arkansas4-30-06002.jpg

Arkansas4-30-06003.jpg

Dillo/TWiT=Dillo R.I.P.....2006.

Last edited:
:eat: Road Kill, Yum Yum :eat:

So do we now select a Fire Ant or a Killer Bee as the mascot?

Bryan, couldn't you get a better close up picture? Saturday, I saved a mud turtle from this fate on Steubner Airline just south of Cypresswood.

I thought you all would enjoy that:rofl: We are in Arkansas right now, getting ready for Day #2 of the water crossing DS extravaganza. They have high speed internet here at the hotel so we are right at home.

Post some more teasers pictures, but not of Road Kill. Us working stiffs need some adventure in our weekdays.

I guess he was getting the last laugh, sticking his tongue out at us all like that!

We were laughing so hard it is a wonder Bryan's picture came out OK!

Desmo said:
We were laughing so hard it is a wonder Bryan's picture came out OK!

Nice chrome dome:-P Am I really that bald? That is the hair style all the kids want to have now day's. Too bad I can't post the smell, it was pretty bad getting a closeup. I think some of the flies followed me back to the truck.

Back