• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Riding a vintage?

Old school DS, still gotta pick it up. Like a kid on Christmas Eve!!! :eek2: :lol2:

You still owe me that finders fee :). And I'm sure you will be saying you can outrun everybody on gravel with it. Haha

Signatures ???? We don't need no stinking signatures !!!!!

You still owe me that finders fee :). And I'm sure you will be saying you can outrun everybody on gravel with it. Haha
I'll cover lunch at Mi Lupita :eat:, you can order the most expensive $$$ thing on the menu! What is that, like 10 bucks? :trust: :rofl:
And no, I will not be racing this bike on the gravel (except maybe Meriden on his DR200 :lol2:). This will be the 1st bike I think I've ever owned with absolutely zero practical value, ... and it will remain completely stock for as long as I own it. :thumb: Come to think about it :ponder:, next to the RZ, this will only be the 2nd bike I've ever owned that is completely stock. :phead: :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Rman will most likely take 20 pics to every minute of riding his new bike just as he has done with his other bikes. :). He and Lonnie can't ride anywhere without pics. LOL.

Rman will most likely take 20 pics to every minute of riding his new bike just as he has done with his other bikes. :). He and Lonnie can't ride anywhere without pics. LOL.

The Paparazzi Riders! hehehe

_

The Paparazzi Riders! hehehe

_
Tweedledee and Tweedledum. :rofl:

CIMG2749_zps341f29c4.jpg

No joke, I have 25,000 pics on my computer! :eek2: I bet I got more pics of y'all than y'all have of y'all. :nana:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4VUN5s9SAI"]Stevie Ray Vaughan - Give me back my wig 7/17/82 - YouTube[/ame]

:lol2:

So I guess Rman is going to keep everybody waiting ???????

I know it is in his possession.

For those that can't wait.
Stealing Rman's thunder. Cool Bike.
agy8useb.jpg

Last edited:
Aah the wonder years. I see you weren't taking any chances on trailering it home. You got those front forks cranked down just about metal to metal.

_

Back