• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Lurker from Austin, TX

Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Last Name
B
Hi, everyone! I'm from Austin, TX and I have been riding motorcycles for about a year and mopeds for the last 8 years. I have been lurking TWTex for well over the last year and it always seemed like it was full of nice folks. You guys also have one of the best craigslist finds threads around. I figured I would participate a little more and I'm always looking for folks to ride with around the Austin area.

I currently have a 1994 Suzuki GS500e. It gets dogged by my friends, but its been one great bike so far and its dead reliable to say the least.

vljuZha.jpg

If you have any info on good meet ups that don't involve a high speed pursuit or someone on a gixxer doing wheelies let me know!

Welcome. Beyond the bragging that we all love to do, most of us are actually pretty docile riders most of the time, particularly on group rides. There are lots of TWTers in the greater Austin area representing all age groups and riding styles from pure track to pure street to pure dirt. Others will be chiming in shortly to point you to some of the local events where you can meet other folks.

Welcome to the site.
Join the Thursday lunch crowd, nice folks.

Back