• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Flower Mound, TX

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm Jeff. I just discovered this forum from one of the FJR forums. I've been riding for about 7 years on sport touring bikes. I'm hoping to find some local rides, make some new friends and have some fun.

Jeff

Attachments

• Raven.JPG
    Raven.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 157
Welcome Jeff! Be sure to check out the various organized rides held monthly...

TTR

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Welcome,you are at the right place for new friends. I have made a ton since joining and meet new riders every month. Do you motorcycle camp any? We do that here also. Like TTR said join one of the pie runs or a local or distant meet up and you will meet other members of TWT. KP

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Come on over to the Pie Run in Crockett this Saturday at the Moosehead Cafe on the town square. Meet time is 11:00am. It is a great chance to meet other riders.

Welcome from Highland Village Jeff. Also an ex-FJR rider and forum surfer.

You've definitely come to the right place.

...where'd he go?...
I think sometimes folks join up with the best intentions, but then "life" gets in the way...

Back