• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2018 Concours Owners Group (National Rally)

Reaction score
The 2018 Concours Owners Group (COG) "The Three Sisters" National Rally will be held in Kerrville, TX on June 11-15, 2018.

COG welcomes all makes and models of bikes.

For more information please visit our Web Page. http://concours.org/national/2018-national-rally

2018%20NAT%202%20video2-M.jpg

I just won a free year's membership (about two weeks after I let my 13 year membership lapse), but I won't be able to make it to the rally as I have a BIG ride planned for the following week.

I do have an article that should appear in the next issue of the mag if it passes muster with the editor.

;-)

I just won a free year's membership (about two weeks after I let my 13 year membership lapse), but I won't be able to make it to the rally as I have a BIG ride planned for the following week.

I do have an article that should appear in the next issue of the mag if it passes muster with the editor.

;-)

I was wondering if that was you when I processed your membership. Welcome back.

I road at a private motorsports racetrack yesterday. An interesting guy rode his maroon Councours at the trackday. He outran his buddy on a Hornet 919. Cool stuff for a big 4 cylinder semi touring bike with hard bags!

I road at a private motorsports racetrack yesterday. An interesting guy rode his maroon Councours at the trackday. He outran his buddy on a Hornet 919. Cool stuff for a big 4 cylinder semi touring bike with hard bags!

It's fun to just stay smooth on a C10 or C14, hit the apex and countersteering away from the younger crotch rocket riders as they see your tail disappear into the distance.

I do it two up and laugh......:zen:

Nothing corners as well as experience. Add proper tires, a decent platform, and you're in another league.

Veteran track riders were 20 seconds a lap faster than the concours on 250cc 25 hp bikes.

Regardless, its fun to see big bikes ridden well at speed!

Nothing corners as well as experience. Add proper tires, a decent platform, and you're in another league.

Veteran track riders were 20 seconds a lap faster than the concours on 250cc 25 hp bikes.

Regardless, its fun to see big bikes ridden well at speed!

+1

Craig

Back