• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

hi from NC

Reaction score
Hey I'm about to drive and buy a bandit for the old lady. My current bike is a 07 mean streak and she learned on a yzf600 which will be going up for sale as soon as the weather improves. Only room in the garage for 2 toys unfortunately. With this set of bikes we can do long trips together and carry plenty of luggage.

All I have to say is HOLY CRAP! Sure it's only 20 degrees but I had to take it for a spin. You guys were right about the low speed torque. Fishtailed it before I learned to respect the power. Guess I'm too used to cruisers and 600's that have power at 6k+

Time for some lowering links and a windshield for her.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

What part of NC?

I'm in exciting Goldsboro. At least when there's a whole lot of nothing that means there's plenty of roads for good riding.

Goldsboro huh? Went there for a class at the Ditch Witch place when I was stationed at Lejeune. Lots of nice rods you got. I'm jealous.

Goldsboro huh? Went there for a class at the Ditch Witch place when I was stationed at Lejeune. Lots of nice rods you got. I'm jealous.

Well Seymour is about the only reason anyone would come here. Gotta have something to fill the garage and pass the weekends with, plus I just got married so I don't piss away any tax free money on women anymore when I get back. Seems to leave some for bikes.

Back