• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

North Texas Riders

Reaction score
First Name
Byron
Last Name
Goodman
I am looking for other north texas dual sport riders. I have a 2009 BMW F900GS, KTM 990 Adventure and a Yamaha WR450F (dual sported).

Cross country trips and short adventure trips are welcome. Also spending the day or days at places like Red River are fun.

Byron

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Come on down to Big Bend for Uncle's ride and play with us in a few weeks! Looks to be over 100 people attending. I know there are a lot from the DFW area headed down, so you might be able to hook up with someone to trailer if you don't want to ride that far.

Sounds like fun. I will come down for it. How do I get in touch with others going? Is there a mailing list?

Here is the attendance list thread:

http://twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34031

I posted up there to see if anyone in my area wanted to meet up to trailer. You can post there or on the main thread I linked to in the previous post. No mailing list, just post on those threads.

Back