• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Newbie Introduction

Jim-C

Reaction score
HOWDY ! - My name is Jim-C. I reside in Early, TX. I am a retired school administrator. Currently working as a Deputy Sheriff in Brown County. I have been riding a 2002 BMW R1150RT for less than a month now. Thanks to M38A1 for telling me about this site. I am very interested in increasing my knowledge. Keep sharing. Hope to meet you'll soon.

Welcome Jim.
A school teacher lady friend of mine had a tee shirt on a while back that said," I'll try to be nice if you'll try to be smart." I loved it.
You ride one of the best "scoots" out there so burn off the tires. Enjoy. Hardy

Welcome Jim-C...aah, just curious, was your discussion with M38A1 a "professional" encounter??

A PROFESSIONAL ENCOUNTER -- No M38A1 stopped to check on me. I did not stop him for a violation. I was out riding and pulled off the road to take a break. M38A1 pulled over to make sure everything was ok with me.

...M38A1 pulled over to make sure everything was ok with me.

Scott, please forgive me...I know it was very wrong of me to even think of the possibility of you exceeding the speed limits of Brown County. :doh:

A PROFESSIONAL ENCOUNTER -- No M38A1 stopped to check on me. I did not stop him for a violation. I was out riding and pulled off the road to take a break. M38A1 pulled over to make sure everything was ok with me.

:welcome: to the site Jim-C.

And a round of :clap: :clap: to M38A1. That is the kind of people on this site.

Welcome Jim!

Pleasure meeting you the other day and I'm glad you took the time to find us. Fun group of folks and LEO friendly. :trust:

This is why I love most of the motorcycle community, and always do my best to live up to the expectation.

Oh, and welcome!

Welcome to the site Jim. Lots of good people and information here.

:thumb: Scott's a great guy!

Welcome to TWT! :welcome:

Back