• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2005 FJR 1300 Deals in Texas?

mlinkibikr

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
David
Last Name
Little
I've been spending too much time looking at the FJR1300 Owners Asociation website reading how happy they are with their bikes and how efficiently they've managed to use their clout to locate and publicize deals on that bike. There's this subliminal message that keeps telling me to buy one. Whew. Powerful message.

In the interests of research (and further self temptation) has anyone talked to Texan Yammie dealers about their rock bottom price for one of those fine steeds?

If a body would be willing to take a road trip over to D&H in Alabama they could save over $1500 off MSRP. But if somebody in Texas is dealing why not keep it in state...

Dave.

I lifted this off of Sport-Touring.net

Yamaha Sport Center is discounting pretty decent, I expect other dealers to follow. This is Tony's pricing:

I will have the following pricing on the FJR if anyone is interested.
FJR1300T $10,369.00
FJR1300AT ABS $11,282.00

This will be plus tax, title and license if you live in Texas. Out of state residents will be responsible for their own taxes and registration fees. A $500.00 non-refundable deposit is required for ordering with delivery to begin in July, 2005. They will come with the color matched bags and also the bag liners.

Tony Orihuela
Tony@yamahasportscenter.com
www.yamahasportscenter.com
1-800-YAMAHA-0 (926-2420)

Here is the original STN link:
STN thread on FJR

That's pretty good pricing - within $300 or so of the lowest I've found outside of state. Thanks Bluedogok !

Howdy,

:tab He lives!! I was beginning to wonder what happened to you Larry? When is the due date? Must be close? Getting nervous?

Adios,

On that quote it says, July 2005. Is that a typo or are people really preordering that early?

fjr1300

Hello friends
When looking for my fz1, i called every yamaha dealer in texas and a few in Ok and Lousianna, everyone wanted msrp and would not come down. I I ended up going to mississippi to get one at 1500 under msrp. I got a local cycle trader and there were a few adds from dealers out of state, They were even willing to ship for what u will pay for one here. I seen one place in birmingham alabama that was the cheapest i have seen.
Later
Michael hansen

Back