• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: South O' the Plex - Meet & Eat

Picked my dad up an 09 KLR that should be ready to roll soon and lookin forward to getting him out for a maiden voyage.
Any itchins for a next ride/meet plan?

Picked my dad up an 09 KLR that should be ready to roll soon and lookin forward to getting him out for a maiden voyage.
Any itchins for a next ride/meet plan?

Ah, you woke up from winter hibernation. We were hoping you'd make the run to West with us. As far as the next meet-up, if you plan it, we will come. :-P

I was thinking about a Bluebonnet theme ride in April. But I'd like someone else to post and host; I'd like to just follow along and look at the sights.

I was thinking about a Bluebonnet theme ride in April. But I'd like someone else to post and host; I'd like to just follow along and look at the sights.

Hmmm. I'm thinking a good morning ride and a spicy mud bug boil at my place to end the day with. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, you woke up from winter hibernation. We were hoping you'd make the run to West with us. As far as the next meet-up, if you plan it, we will come. :-P

I did! :p
I missed out but its been a tad busy on my end.
I almost have dads klr back together and if i get it done and he can tag it next week, i may shoot for next weekend if possible. Maybe a southern run? I half butt considered finding time for the strom a thon but i dont think i can.
But an all-dayer with a good lunch i might could.
I will try to stay active. :

Hmmm. I'm thinking a good morning ride and a spicy mud bug boil at my place to end the day with. [emoji848]

Mud bugs would make for a great lunch!

The bluebonnet run sounds great, but I don't see how I can be part of it. I don't have a weekend open anywhere in April. You guys have a great time & I'll hopefully catch up to you in May.

The bluebonnet run sounds great, but I don't see how I can be part of it. I don't have a weekend open anywhere in April. You guys have a great time & I'll hopefully catch up to you in May.

Can we do a weekday??? I've got vacation time to burn.

This sounds like my kind of ride ; sure would like to see that :)

There is a ride being held this sat. South Of DFW Run thread. Im going to attend this one.

There is a ride being held this sat. South Of DFW Run thread. Im going to attend this one.

Good choice. I'm getting ready to leave town for a week, and will be too busy doing prep stuff. Have fun.

There is a huge yard sale event going from Cleburne to Maypearl this weekend, best to avoid the area. April 21 to 23, you know how crazy yard saler's can get!

I'd like to see this started once again

I would love to head to another soon as well.
Weekdays are out unless i can get to work by 3, as i am on nights now.

Sorry for short notice. Anyone up for a breakfast run tomorrow morning?
I'll be at the QT on Broad and 287. Gonna run down Lone Star road to Venus for breakfast. KSU @ 9:15am

I'm leaving town rather suddenly in about 15 minutes; my son-in-law hurt his leg & I have to play surrogate dad for my grandson in Cub Scout Camp. Higher calling. In any case, Sunday mornings are always off the table for me. MUCH higher calling.

Don't stop at Venus; the Busy Bee Cafe in Maypearl has great food. Have fun.

Sorry for short notice. Anyone up for a breakfast run tomorrow morning?
I'll be at the QT on Broad and 287. Gonna run down Lone Star road to Venus for breakfast. KSU @ 9:15am

I'm meeting a couple folks already at Mary's on the Brazos south of Weatherford.

You are welcome to if you want to venture a little further west.

I'm leaving town rather suddenly in about 15 minutes; my son-in-law hurt his leg & I have to play surrogate dad for my grandson in Cub Scout Camp. Higher calling. In any case, Sunday mornings are always off the table for me. MUCH higher calling.

Don't stop at Venus; the Busy Bee Cafe in Maypearl has great food. Have fun.

I'll try the Busy Bee.
Last time I ran to Maypearl there was gravel on the road.

I'm meeting a couple folks already at Mary's on the Brazos south of Weatherford.

You are welcome to if you want to venture a little further west.

Appreciate the offer. I've got a couple going down south on the hook.
Besides from south Arlington that's too much city driving for me.
[emoji965][emoji100][emoji100][emoji100]

Back