• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Cli-MaxRidingGear.com

Re: There’s a new Vendor in town!! - Cli-Max Gear/Accessories

Heads up Terry, I just sent you an order for some Givi parts to hang on my new Versys.

Thanks Ed!

You know the drill, If it's right I did it..... we did bump your order up.

A nice, clean and orderly website. Stuff is easy to find. Good job.

your price on the gopro went up :(

Jason, or anyone, if you want the Gopro without the included memory, get in touch with me.

We do have the Handlebar and Roll-bar mounts back in stock.

Jason, if you select the option for no memory on the website the price is $236 which is what I paid a few months ago if I recall.

Hey Terry, you guys might want to change the description in the drop down menu. I think the cards they come with would probably be in the GB size and not MB. ;-) BTW, mine is still working like a champ. I can't wait to take it out this weekend and play with it some more.

Fixed it Bill, thanks for catching that.

Jason, when are you going to get off the fence and join the crowd? ;-)

I have a Shinko 150/80 15 return, the guy wanted the 150/90 15. All I have is one.

I will sell to anyone in the lower 48 states for 69.00 Delivered, TX residents will have to pay taxes, not worth a fine or audit to try and circumvent $5.69 :-P, or any amount for that matter.

For you brainy types, date code is 4610, mfg around Nov 2010 or 4-5 months ago.

Here is the link to purchase the tire.
http://www.cli-maxridinggear.com/servlet/the-3183/AB--dsh--Shinko-150-fdsh-80/Detail

SR7341508015.jpg

Tire is sold, thanks.

Last month we purchased virtually all the Medium, Large and X-Large inventory of the Shark Evoline Helmets, if you are wanting one of these act quickly as we are selling out fast on many colors and sizes.

This is the modular helmet where the chin guard flips back in essence making this a 3/4 style helmet.

We have 5 each for sale to TWT members through Sunday, 6-19-11.

Scala Rider Q2 Multiset $189.99

Scala Rider G4 Powerset $309.99

Before you purchase

I will need to know your TWT Screen Name, purchase at the price on the website and we will perform a invoice adjustment so your card is charged the correct amount. If paid through paypal refund for the difference will be within a couple of hours.

They are new, mfg warranty in effect through Cardo Systems.

Looking at the Frog Toggs Rain suit. Is the fit as advertised? Do I need to order larger or smaller? I'm thinking XL will work for wear over usual riding gear. I'm 6'2" and about 235.

XL would be good I think. I am 5'11', 200 lbs. and wear a Large. I only take my Frogs along with me in hot-to-cool weather. Never tried if over my heavier F.G. coat or pants because both are waterproof. However, it does fit nicely over light-medium jackets and light leggings with adequate room to move around in.

Hope this helps.

My big concern is the size of the pants. The sizing chart shows a big gap between the L and XL in the waist size. 46-50 might by way too big.

Size Chest Waist Sleeve Inseam Height Weight
SM 38-40 30-34 351/2 30 4'8" - 5'4" Under 120 lbs.
MD 42-44 34-38 361/2 311/2 5'2" - 5'-10" 120 lbs. - 150 lbs
LG 46-48 38-42 371/2 33 5'6" - 6'3" 150 lbs. - 190 lbs
XL 50-52 46-50 391/2 34 5' 6'0" - 6'8" 230 lbs. - 285 lbs

Ok, you got me to check my stuff again. All I can really say is my toggs are size large. My waist is 36"... after I eat. The large fits me fine.

I noticed the chart does say 38-42 waist for size large. Maybe it is the intended measurement for over your pants? Anyway, I know 38-42 would drop off me. I have no rear!

Thanks. I better just find some in a shop and try 'me on before ordering. I hate messing with returns.

We have a one Open Box/Partial box New Gopro HD Motorsport camera we are selling for $205.00.

This is not a display model, unused other than testing to ensure working order.

Purchase the one on the website and we will adjust the invoice down to $205.00 so your credit card will only be hit for 205, if paying via Paypal we will refund your monies within 24 hours.

Email me via TWT or through Cli-Max Riding Gear that you will be purchasing this Open Box camera. Send the email quick as we process the orders rather fast.

Camera is sold.

Deleted

Last edited:

I don't know how to post our ad so I will post a link that will take you to our Ad Specials for the Christmas Season.

http://tinyurl.com/d8htvqk

Can anyone use a NEW Bike Master BTX7L-BS Battery, once filled with included acid it is a Maintenance Free battery. No returns on this battery so make sure it is what you need.

25.00 + Tax Shipped (if outside of TX, no tax)

You can use this link to pay, only one at this price.

http://www.cli-maxridinggear.com/servlet/the-3510/ABBBB--dsh--TWT-BTX7l-dsh-BS/Detail

If you have any of the bikes below, you may want to check what battery your bike uses.

This is only a partial list.

Kawasaki KL250 Super Sherpa

Kawasaki KLX250

Suzuki DR125

Suzuki DR200

Yamaha XT225

Honda CB250 Nighthawk

Honda CMX250C Rebel

Kawasaki KLX140

Kawasaki EX250F Ninja 250R

Honda NX125

Kawasaki KFX450R