• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Okay, I will get his number for you. See you then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Won't make it tonight, something work wise came up.

I'm new on TWT and interested in the Wednesday gathering. I saw Chuy's was possibly the place. When will this be confirmed and what is the meeting time usually?

Consider a Wednesday night spot confirmed once someone suggests a place and noone else turns it down. :P We usually know for sure by Tuesday night. Chuy's is at 20975 Gulf Freeway in Webster. People usually start getting there around 6. Let us know if you have any other questions. Looking forward to meeting you!

It is raining and I forgot my umbrella.

Yes! That will be an excellent opportunity to show you guys how much I know about football...

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

Anyone up for Topwater Grill or Noah's Ark Bar & Grill tomorrow Wed 08/16/17?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry we missed the last two meets, we'd like to make this one. :rider::eat::rider::eat: Just making sure I've got the location correct. Topwater Grill out at the end of San Leon on Avenue O?

Do our best to be there near 6 pm if the pesky day job doesn't interfere.

Back