• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bastrop Area Dual Sport Rides

I've got some folks coming from out of town for the James River ride, so we'll be heading out to Bastrop on Sunday to make the weekend worth it for them.

https://www.facebook.com/events/2110748299242743/

10-07, Bucee's at 9:00 a.m. KSU at 9:15.

There will be mud.

HEHE :haha:, mud

There-Will-Be-Blood.jpg

This thread has been way too quiet for way too long! I'm still looking to do my first Bastrop ride, anyone still doing these?

Late notice but we plan on being in Bastrop sometime before lunch.

it's been several yrs since i rode in that area....is the trail head still right off the hwy, little bit past the drugstore?

Sorry I missed this ride! My son came home from LA so I was out of pocket all weekend. Hope to catch the next one!

It was short notice this time for sure. I had something fall through at the last minute and decided to ride. It was a good day. We rode about 25 miles on the trails and a little over 150 on the day.

It was short notice this time for sure. I had something fall through at the last minute and decided to ride. It was a good day. We rode about 25 miles on the trails and a little over 150 on the day.
Sounds like y'all had a full day's ride!
Is the 25 miles all hidden dirt trails in the back?
Or did parts of those 25 miles include bastrop state park & gravel too?

Sounds like y'all had a full day's ride!
Is the 25 miles all hidden dirt trails in the back?
Or did parts of those 25 miles include bastrop state park & gravel too?
All trails
Some of them we rode twice to connect to some of the crossing trails. Some we rode both directions. There were some that had grown up from lack of use. There is some other ares I'd like to explore.

Some of them we rode twice to connect to some of the crossing trails. Some we rode both directions. There were some that had grown up from lack of use. There is some other ares I'd like to explore.
Give me a date

I'll hopefully be able to give a little;e more notice next time.

Looks like alot of fun! How technical did it get? We need to join up the South Houston D/S with you guys and do a joint ride!!!! Also, that's a lot of orange. @my6 would be right at home!

Back