• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

For Sale 2002 Honda Goldwing ABS 38k miles $7500

Reaction score
2002 Honda Goldwing GL1800A, ABS Brakes, 38k miles, $7500, 1800cc, one owner, garage kept, always used full synthetic, Highway Pegs, Backrest, Fog Lights. Over $1500 of chrome and mechanical upgrades. This bike handles and rides better than stock. Headlight Lenses are clear and bright. Paint has no fading. Has never been dropped. Has a New Battery. I have had routine maintenance performed on schedule. Tires are good. Most recently I changed the oil and replaced the air filter about 100 miles ago.

This is a great bike. I am only selling because I can no longer ride.

James
713-899-7033
andisam@yahoo.com
Wylie, TX

Attachments

• Goldwing1.jpg
    Goldwing1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 354
  • Goldwing2.jpg
    Goldwing2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 345
  • goldwing3.jpg
    goldwing3.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 393
  • goldwing4.jpg
    goldwing4.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:
Dang. 38K miles? It's not even broke in yet. My 2002 has 128K+ and it didn't even get ridden for the past three years. This is a great deal for someone.

Texas T

Yes, it would be a great deal for somebody. It has quite a bit of chrome but if someone was so inclined new "old stock" for this model is at a premium. Dealers have inventory that is just getting older and dustier while potential buyers are racking up miles and are less inclined to customize their ride. With a bike in it's infancy like this one you could make a killing. I have seen ads for 70-80% off retail. You might want to check it out. If there was a part or piece of chrome that you always wished you had gotten you might be able to pick it up for a song.

Oh, I have a question. Since you ride a 2002 also you have probably had issues with the left saddle bag. Mine won't open. I looked online and found that a common cause was a plastic clip. I checked and the clip was completely missing. I went to the Honda dealer but they only list the entire latch mechanism for like $278. That is a lot to pay for a plastic clip.

James

I'm not a chrome person... "Chrome don't get me home".

If it's a farkle to help me compete in a rally, or high power LED lights to light up the world at night... I'm your guy. ;-)

Yes, I had that issue with the left bag when I purchased the bike in 2010. I took it to a local shop that specializes in Wings and a couple of hours later I was set and never had a problem since.

Back