• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

Not a clue. I’m game for most things except sushi (bait).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

How about Kings Cafe? Hehe

Showing your age :-P That has been a while. Sarah attended bike night there when she was a week old. She will be 14 in December :brainsnap

I can't make it tonight since I am packing for a trip and leave tomorrow. So of course that means Bagwell should be there as he usually shows when I can't make it :-P

Showing your age :-P That has been a while. Sarah attended bike night there when she was a week old. She will be 14 in December :brainsnap

I can't make it tonight since I am packing for a trip and leave tomorrow. So of course that means Bagwell should be there as he usually shows when I can't make it :-P

WOW! I cant believe she is going to be 14 already. Time flies. Hope your trip is good.
I will have to get back up to a Montgromery Bike night again soon though.

WOW! I cant believe she is going to be 14 already. Time flies. Hope your trip is good.
I will have to get back up to a Montgromery Bike night again soon though.

Well, we ended up going and you weren't there! :doh: :lol2: I guess it was too warm for you to get out and ride. You typically show up when the weather is dicey or it is cold ;-)

Haha. I still ride when its warm when I can get away. We stay pretty busy this time of year so its harder to get away early enough to come up to bikenight up there. When its rainy or cool we are usually done working earlier and I can get away a little easier. Sorry I missed seeing y'all.

Pizza Shack.. anybody else think that the service is just ok and that pizza just isn’t the same as the old location? I’m pretty sure Tony won’t be back if we pick going there again. Good visits with folks I hadn’t seen in a long time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

:eek2:I think the service at the Shack has been below par for awhile. I know that groups like us that trickle in and want separate tickets are a pain but they have not been able to cope with us for a long time. At times we are in a loud room and forgotten and then at times in a special room and an over worked server is assigned to us. I hope The Shack can figure it out and bring the Pork Chop dinner and the grilled cheese back to the menu. I have also been charged as much as $5 to exchange french fries for a baked potato, to me that is $3 too much.
I really like supporting local restaurants, I hate nation wide chains. rh

Last edited:
I'm in Toronto but coming home tomorrow. Should be back in time. How the weather going to be? Want to try the 242 grill up in Willis of 1097?

:eek2:While you were gone, we had a MASSIVE ARCTIC BLAST. Since I am out in the boondocks, I expect mid 60's in the morning. Breaking out the parkas.
I have never been to the 242 grill but it sounds good to me. Thursday special is $2 off hamburgers! rh:eat:maybe:rider:

I'll be a no show again this week. I'm hoping to make it next week.

As for the Pizza Shack comments, they've been going down hill for a couple years now. The Willis location has better staff and food. Seating and parking can be an issue but it's always been better than the Montgomery location for food and service.

Where is this 242 grill at. Just might make it tonight. Just googled it, should be there tonight with the boss

Last edited:
Back