• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello twtex!

Reaction score
First Name
Hew
Last Name
Pierce
Hello. New to this site. I live in Glen Rose. I ride a Klx250. It's a 2005 with about 16,000 miles. It's my daily. Gets groceries and takes me to work and back. And everywhere else haha. Was wondering if there was a group near me who rides often..
I may attend the Freezeree...
If work allows it.
Adv on!

Aloha and welcome to TWT. There is a slacker ride during the week up your way. Head over to the forum area and you will see all rides in the Upcoming ride section. Yes the Gatesville gathering will bring out some good folks to meet up with and talk bikes with. KP
[ame="https://youtu.be/gecX6ofQJHc"]Humongous Is A Reasonable Man - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Welcome to the site! :wave:

The Freezeree would be a great way to meet many dual sport riders in your area.

Howdy from Granbury.

Most of the rides around here are paved, but we try and stay on those without centerlines.
I'm trailering my DRZ to Gatesville for this weekend's shin-dig.

You can work later ...

welcome to the site.

I see a Pie Run in your future. Welcome from Burleson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greetings from a fellow KLX250 rider.

I highly recommend the Freezeree if you can make it. Ghostrider1964 is an excellent host and there is always a good group of people out there.

Back