• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

6th Annual Ghost's Freezeree and IXL School Jan 19-21, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Texas..we are expecting it to get to 80 on Saturday. I have extra bikes. AND maybe a neck gator or 2!!!

So this looks fun, just saw it.

I just got a new to me WR250r. I have done some gravel road riding but just a few actual trails on my old drz250, but never had any confidence on actual terrain. So this class would be a good fit for me? If still available? I’m in desperate need of some dirt skills for light to moderate trail riding.

Yes it would be a good fit!

It got cold, but no rain:doh:....Weatherunderground now has a station on my neighbor's place, it is called Coryell Valley. This will be most reliable since he is right across the county road. Weather is to be mild and dry, high in the 50s

Perfect camping weather , I hate sweating cause then I have to take a bath . No baths will be nessessary today .

Count me in for the class this weekend. Camping too. I need to find some more protective boots that my light duty sport touring boots.

Gary

What time are you guys heading out? I would like to ride down with you guys on Friday. I want Kevin to ride my VFR so it will give him second thoughts about his AT purchase.:-P

Hey Joe, we plan on leaving around 10:30.

Shoot me a text and we can meet up if that fits with your schedule.

Mabie we won’t lose each other again in Meridian like we did a couple of years ago [emoji12]

I'm questionable.

The Rekluse still not installed in the bike yet. And if it isn't, I can't ride.

Weather moved in last night, ice rain and freezing here. Everything is shut down. I still needed to grab some gear. Not looking good for me.

Hey Joe, we plan on leaving around 10:30.

Shoot me a text and we can meet up if that fits with your schedule.

Mabie we won’t lose each other again in Meridian like we did a couple of years ago [emoji12]

Kevin...are you guys going straight there and then staying or are you thinking about an afternoon ride after you get set up?

I was planning on trailering my Super Duke and my WR down to have them both there. As such, I couldn't ride down with you but could possibly be there by noon or so and go on an afternoon ride with you guys if that is your plan.

Last edited:
I'm questionable.

Weather moved in last night, ice rain and freezing here. Everything is shut down. I still needed to grab some gear. Not looking good for me.

Someone at the camp out can put the Rekluse in your bike. I put the one in Ross's Husaberg 450. Took maybe an hour. If I didn't have to work Friday, I'd do it for you.

Someone at the camp out can put the Rekluse in your bike. I put the one in Ross's Husaberg 450. Took maybe an hour. If I didn't have to work Friday, I'd do it for you.

That was kinda my last hope. My biggest issue if I install myself here at the house is the testing afterwards and setting it right. With no clutch hand, I didn't want a mishap :lol2:

I'm questionable.

We're all questionable. Or maybe suspect is a better word...

Oh, your attendance is questionable. Ghost has got a complete shop at the place and lots of "experts" will be there... :lol2:

We're all questionable. Or maybe suspect is a better word...

Oh, your attendance is questionable. Ghost has got a complete shop at the place and lots of "experts" will be there... :lol2:

lol ...true

Yeah, my attendance. Maybe if I arrive earlier on Friday I can bribe someone into install and setup help? This is an all new-to-me setup so kinda inaugural moment.

lol ...true

Yeah, my attendance. Maybe if I arrive earlier on Friday I can bribe someone into install and setup help? This is an all new-to-me setup so kinda inaugural moment.

I have a full shop at the barn... got a BMW 1150RT on my bike lift but we can work around that:ponder:

Ghost thank you. If you got a little floor space that'd be ok. Looks like it just needs to be on it's side for install.

I'll be bringing my toolbox and stand along for the trip in case.

Flu? that's what you get for shaking babies hands and hugging ladies. Wait, reverse that.

Kevin...are you guys going straight there and then staying or are you thinking about an afternoon ride after you get set up?

I was planning on trailering my Super Duke and my WR down to have them both there. As such, I couldn't ride down with you but could possibly be there by noon or so and go on an afternoon ride with you guys if that is your plan.

Hey Dave, don’t know yet. We will take a meandering ride there. Probably about 1/2 will be on dirt. Should get there around 1 or 2 ish. Takes me about 5 minutes to get my hammock set up :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lol ...true

I am really good at watching people work on motorcycles. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Count me and Traveldiva out again this year. Celebration of life for my late ex father in law. Ya'll be safe.

I am really good at watching people work on motorcycles.

oh great, peanut gallery lol

While he is watching he likes to agitate, fluster, ruffle, disconcert, unnerve, disquiet, disturb, distress, unsettle, unhinge those folks actually doing the work... What he really shines at is getting folks to move him to the front of the chow line.

He does however do most of this in a good naturedly way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back