• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Swingarm Question

Reaction score
Is the swingarm on a 2007 Bandit 1250S the same as the swingarm on a 2016 Bandit 1250S ?

They look identical and the part #'s on Suzuki Parts Warehouse are the same but they aren't available for either year.

I want to get a used one and have it powder coated a different color but want to be sure it will work.

Thanks for any info you might have.

Have not seen anthing but cosmetic changes in the 1250S since it came out.

Thanks !!

After I posted I spent 30 minutes looking at the parts diagram for the swingarms for the 2007 - 2016 models. All of the bearings, pivots, bolts, spacers, etc. are the exact same part #'s so I am going with they are all the same.

I just checked with the Suzuki Parts Department, and the part is still available, if you want a new one, your dealer just has to order it and it will come. It is Back Ordered in the states.

not sure about the Bandit but the GSX 1250 i believe has two lengths, so i would check first, i think the cause of this was suzuki using some bandit parts for the 2010 gsx 1250 i have a gsx1250 that has a short swingarm as it only requires a 118 link chain with standard sprkts, whereas the later models have 120 link chain.

Back