• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

I'll be there. My rear tire was leaking air through a spoke and I should be geeting it back today...hope.

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

You think this is bad, you don't even want to see where the Tuesday breakfast is. :lol2:

Alright, so it was brought to my attention that I have lost track of the days. Lol so, if anyone wants to, let's ride this Saturday 6/25. 190Octane (Chad) suggested a dinner ride, maybe to Needville. Personally, I'm down for whatever place, whatever route, length of ride, etc. I need some wind therapy! Suggestions?

I am down for the 25th. I usually just troll around the site and don't say much, but it would be nice to meet you guys since I haven't really met anyone down here since i moved to League City.

So, anyone up for ride out to the Jay in Needville for dinner Saturday night?

Meet at Rudy's, kickstands up at 5:30.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I saw this on CNN today and just couldn't resist sending it over to see if Rob or someone else could get their cat to do this. 160623163126-09-week-in-photos-0624-super-169.jpg

Not sure if the photo is going to come thru but if not it will sound like a silly post anyway.

Wow, if there's going to be a rare Jerry sighting, I'll have to be there for sure!
:clap:

Maybe I'll show you my new bike...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back