• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Julys meet and greet and eat with a ride on the side

Anyone interested in camping? I was thinking Lake Proctor maybe? I need me some get away time.

Drew, Proctor Lake is fifteen foot above conservation level.

From their web page:

All Boat Ramps,and day use areas are closed.
COPPERAS CREEK PARK: Closed.
SOWELL CREEK: Closed.
PROMONTORY PARK: Closed
HIGH POINT PARK: Park is closed. Day-use equestrian trail parking allowed at the main entrance.

Drew, Proctor Lake is fifteen foot above conservation level.

From their web page:

All Boat Ramps,and day use areas are closed.
COPPERAS CREEK PARK: Closed.
SOWELL CREEK: Closed.
PROMONTORY PARK: Closed
HIGH POINT PARK: Park is closed. Day-use equestrian trail parking allowed at the main entrance.

Holy moly batman.:eek2: Hummm we might have to go to Camp Zephyr.:deal: Any ideas??? State parks are always so full and hard to get spots.

Love the idea of a morning ride for breakfast. Count me in.

TTR

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Camping is the only way this happy camper can make the meet up. Home internet is on the fritz so haven't done much research...

Hey Guys,
I could really use some bacon. But for now I'm a maybe.
I'll update as we get closer.

Alex

ya'll are welcome to camp at our place.

the first immediate driveway on the left with red gate. the internet coverage dies at the bottom on that hill....fyi

our daughter is here visiting and is using the guest bath, so use of it will be limited. sorry about that, ahead of time. plenty of space for pitching over the fence. :shrug: i'm camping illiterate...

please close gate as you come in. wild hogs abound around here and we have dogs.

the drive is gravel with a 'slight' incline at the top.

:chug:

Last edited:
My old cruiser could of handled it.

20150725_212005_zps186c8rq6.jpg

Duchess and crew has been generous enough to offer their abode for us to camp at so we can hang out and tell lies about our motorcycle riding skills. Any takers? Please post up if you plan to camp. We need to take advantage of no excess parking fees heck no fees at all. No park ranger either. Their place is just above Dublin and close to our breakfast destination.

Back