• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

REVIT DEFENDER PANTS (NEW) $287 CHEAP!

Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Phenix
I just ran across a deal - for skinny people that is. I spotted an ebay listing for ReV'it! Defender GTX pants (to match my jacket) new with tags for $287 shipped. The Defender pants retail for $599. I found a number for BMW/Triumph of Utah and spoke to Jason who was very helpful. 801-618-2700

They acquired a few pair from another dealer who closed. They are earlier (2010 or 2011) euro sized so the 2XL was something like 38W x 33L. Jason measured them for me and even had someone "my size" try them on.

The Defender has Superfabric, Sas Tec bomb squad armor, crazy venting and a removable Gore Tex liner that's guaranteed for life. This a deal - I just wish I could fit into them.

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/161123921356?ssPag...984.m1423.l2649"]Rev'It Revit Gore Tex Defender Pant Size XLarge CLEARANCE Sale | eBay[/ame]

Thanks. I bought a pair of these and they're very nice. Apparently these are the first generation and don't have trouser/pants hooks, but a trip to the alteration lady and less than $10 fixed that.

Thanks. I bought a pair of these and they're very nice. Apparently these are the first generation and don't have trouser/pants hooks, but a trip to the alteration lady and less than $10 fixed that.

:clap: Good. I'm glad you could take advantage of this deal.

Back