• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2017 Strom-A-Thon

LYNYRD

Reaction score
First Name
LYNN
Last Name
BOYD
When is the Strom-A-Thon for 2017? I want to make it this time around.

New ground rule - you have to have your VStrom at least one year before you can come. :rofl:

Hey, how did I get in to this. :doh: And I didn't even mention your holeshot/fork lock to keep the front end down. :lol2:

Hey, how did I get in to this. :doh: And I didn't even mention your holeshot/fork lock to keep the front end down. :lol2:

You shouldn't be so famous! I fixed that problem on the bike the next day. I cut the brackets off the crossbar and mounted it to the top bolts. Shorter reach for my legs too.

Ok, 7 posts and no answer on the when question. So I'll back peddle and ask a more basic question: Who's in charge of planning this event? Are they aware of this?

Is it Mr2Mch again? He did a good job on the last one.

Trying to plan out the spring. :sun:

Well ..dang

De dangga dang dang
& I thought we had a workable weekend..... for most folks.... sorry dahveed

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

No worries Rod, my schedule is messed up and nobody is to blame. Some things work out and some do not. That's life and I have a pretty good one, so I'm not complaining. I'll see if I can change it, but its unlikely.

Maybe if you want to head down there the weekend before to scout things out I could be convinced to help you... :trust:

Back