• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Junes 10TH Meet n Greet n Eat

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Get ready seafood lovers. This is a place Phil gave me the heads up on. Went there Sunday and it is a nice big spacious spot so lets have a big turn out. I had the chicken fry and crispy fries which were good. The grilled steaks looked amazing so that is what I will get this time:bbq:. Looks like catfish and shrimp were being served more than anything else when we were there.:eat3:

Everyone is welcome ride,drive,hopscotch,pogo stick over just make it to join in on the fun. New members of TWT this is a great way to meet other riders and maybe make a life long friend. All veterans of the M@G@E also come over and hang out with us.:rider:

Any members that have a close spot to camp please chime in of you can volunteer your place for us to camp at the Saturday before.

http://farm-house-restaurant.com/

Where? Farm House Restaurant
1401 East Miliam
Mexia,Texas 76667

When June 10TH Sunday at 11 AM

Please sign up on this thread if you can attend.

The in crew::clap:

A_perdue
Retiredtosoon+1
mr2mch
K~P+3
c_m_shooter
Rick M
maximus_flavius.................11
Fumbles
Jarrett
RT_Slim
Zephyr.........15
Uncle Buck
BeemerlessBob+1.................18

The not so sure yet folks::confused:
Dahveed
Ron Stromer
Zonie
bigdave-GS
TX_northstar
gixxerjasen
Devientartist
hizzo3
Ghostrider1964
DFW Tom
TejasYJHog

Last edited:
Going to try to be there KP. Got that FD sorted for now. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm definitely in the maybe camp but I will for sure not be camping.

I'd like to make this one.

Mexia ain't too far, I shall be a maybe as well....unless my wife says I am not.

I talked ta Phil....he sez this place is FOR REAL...well....sumthin like that...
I'll see if theres a good way ta get into my hair..... combing thru the maps

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

I talked ta Phil....he sez this place is FOR REAL...well....sumthin like that...
I'll see if theres a good way ta get into my hair..... combing thru the maps

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Does that mean your joining us?

The fish is very good.So are the pork chops.Everything else looks good but those are the only two I've had.

I'll be in Utah, so I'll have to miss this one.

Anyone know of any camp spots near Mexia other than the Fort Parker state park? Or any TWT members have a property we can hang out at? Anyone interested in camping Saturday before?

Again, put me down as a possible maybe ! I'm going to try and make this one. Just got to see how my weekend plays out.

I'm about 86.932% in.

Back