• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New provider of riding gear for kids

Thanks!

I will be contacting them for more detailed info. It looks nice and the price is not outrageous. Sarah has been itching to ride with me now that her feet reach the passenger pegs on my GS, but I have not been able to find decent gear for her.

I need to start making this section a routine check for me! I have been trying to find my son (13yrs old) a decent jacket since he only rides home from school with me (about five miles). Yes, I'm not going to take a chance for even that distance. I like these jackets except for the "kinderrider" stitched all over it, he wouldn't wear it just for that. He's the cool kid that gets to ride a motorcycle home for goodness sake!! I think I will just fork over the $130 for the tourmaster youth jacket or as the cycle gear guy said, just get him a ladies small or medium, which they have some pretty nice choices and it was a great suggestion. Thanks for posting, because I like all the other gear.

I like these jackets except for the "kinderrider" stitched all over it, he wouldn't wear it just for that. He's the cool kid that gets to ride a motorcycle home for goodness sake!!

That's nothing you couldn't sew a patch over! I can see it now, the only kid in school with DILLIGAF on his jacket! :rofl:

I'm trying to figure out how to put a car seat on my bike for my grandson, who is due in less than a month. Don't tell his mother!

Jamie, he's at a private Christian school so that may not go over to well!! How about you order some 2x8 patches!!

Back