• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

please pray for Erica

Reaction score
First Name
James
Last Name
Pritchard
She's the girl I've been talking to lately. She's a great Christian girl and is facing a potential tough time and it has to do with her ex boyfriend.

He's been causing a lot of trouble lately and possibly more to come. Y'all please just pray for her, she's gonna need it. I might too if you have room left over.

Thanks y'all

-James

l_9263f93c8c02b349998fb63c9cbe1c1a.png

Thanks guys, it's gonna be an interesting next couple weeks, I'll give y'all more information when I get the chance.

I know that if it's His will, God will be there for both of us.

Thanks guys, hopefully tomorrow will be much better. Please don't stop praying and once again, thanks.

-James

Y'all please just pray for her, she's gonna need it. I might too if you have room left over.

Definitely throwing in prayers for you, too. :zen:

Remember, be a friend to her, but don't try to be some fixer or a knight in shining armor. I'd hate to see you get used or trampled by either of them.

Remember, be a friend to her, but don't try to be some fixer or a knight in shining armor. I'd hate to see you get used or trampled by either of them.

Thats a big +1

Been there done that, I dont want my t-shirt back.

Yeah I plan on being her friend no matter what, not saying I wouldn't like it to be something more... but then I've said that before haven't I?

Things are looking good between her and I, but I'm worried about what's gonna happen next.

Once again, thanks y'all and keep em coming please.

-James

Couldn't agree more.

Here's to everything working out. :thumb:

Things are getting better but please keep it up y'all.

Thanks once again.

Beware of the soup and that you do not end up in the ... pot :eek2:

Life can get twisted tight

So far things are under control and she re-assures me everything is fine between us and it's not gonna change. I'm confident but I know she'll need prayer and It couldn't hurt for me too

:-)

thanks y'all

Is this the same girl that has been the subject of the past 7 or 8 prayer threads? Is so, I have some advice that may not be what you want to hear....

No I dont think its the same one. This is Ferrari girl if I remember correctly.

Lamborghini girl was Brittany, the topic of the 7 or 8 other threads. She's back in San Antonio and I rarely hear from her.

Ferarri girl is Erica.

Lamborghini girl was Brittany, the topic of the 7 or 8 other threads. She's back in San Antonio and I rarely hear from her.

Ferarri girl is Erica.

Gotcha. Man, she looks completely different in those two pics.

thanks Tim. Thanks everyone else.

Admin please lock this thread.

thanks

-James

Back